CU Online+ is our online account service available to existing members.
CU Online+ allows members to:
- View their account balances, statements and transactions.
- Transfer funds to bank accounts or other Credit Union accounts.
- Apply for Loans and use our Loan Calculator.
- Securely message Community Credit Union and upload relevant documents related to their account.
In order to register for online access to your account you must already be a member of Bishopstown Credit Union and we must have up-to-date copies of the following documents:
- Proof of address
- PEP (Politically Exposed Person) Form
When you register your will chose your own username and password. Please note that these are both case sensitive and you will be required to use the same upper/lower case letters when logging in.
Once your registration has been approved by us, we will send you your 8-digit PIN by SMS. At this point you will have everything you need to login.
Our staff are available at email@example.com or 021 4800 010 to answer any questions you may have in relation to your online account.