View/Print Statements of Accounts
You can now access your statements instantly, wherever you are. To access your statements:
- Click Accounts from the main menu
- Select the account you would like to view
- Scroll down to see your Transaction History
- From here, you can choose the dates you would like your statement to cover
- Once dates are selected, you can now download your statement to your device
- This statement can now be saved to your device, sent via email, or printed
Lodge into Credit Union using Debit Card
- From the main menu on the left of your screen, click Lodgements → Make Debit Card Payment
- On this page, you can save your Debit Card onto your Online Account through clicking Add Card
- Once you have added your card, you can make a payment at any time by selecting Make Card Lodgement
- You can create both Regular and Once-off Debit Card Payments from here
- Enter your Password you use for logging into your Online Banking
- You can lodge to both your accounts and your loans from this screen
NB. Please ensure you have the account you are looking to lodge to highlighted before processing the payment
Transfer Money Between Credit Union Accounts
You can transfer funds between your credit union accounts any time by using the Quick Transfer option.
Select the account you wish to transfer From, the account you wish to transfer To, and the Amount you would like to transfer. Enter your Password you use for logging in.
You have now successfully transferred between your accounts.
Transfer Money Out to Bank Accounts
You can also transfer money to Euro bank accounts through your online banking.
- From the main menu, click Payments → Create Payee
- This will bring you to Step 1 of 3. Read the information displayed and click Next
- On Step 2 of 3, enter the following details:
- Payee Name (how it will appear on your Online Account going forward)
- Account Name
- Payment Reference (what will show on the bank side)
- IBAN of bank account you are transferring to
- BIC (this will fill automatically for Irish bank accounts)
- Enter your password you use for logging into your Online Banking
You have now saved this bank account to your online account. You can now transfer funds to this bank account by clicking Make a Payment and selecting External Payment. Select the amount and the date you would like the transfer to happen. Enter your password. You have now successfully transferred money to a bank account.
NB. It may take a working day for the money to show on the bank side
Pay Bills from Credit Union Accounts
You can pay your bills through your Online Account, from the comfort of your own home.
To create a Bill Payment, you will need the IBAN & BIC of the receiver.
The method of setting up a Bill Payment is the same as a Transfer to a Bank Account. However, ensure you select Regular Payment rather than Once-Off Payment. This will give you the option of selecting how often you would like to pay your bill (i.e. weekly, fortnightly, monthly) and the date you would like the payment to commence.
Pay Regular Standing Orders
A Standing Order is a regular transfer to a bank account from your credit union account.
This is done using the same method as Transfer Money to Bank Accounts. Ensure you select Regular Payment rather than Once-Off Payment. This will give you the option of selecting how often you would like to the transfer to occur (i.e. weekly, fortnightly, monthly) and the date you would like the payment to commence.
Apply for Loans Online
- From the main menu, click Loans → Loan Application
- Fill in the Online Application and click proceed
- You will be required to upload a minimum of the following documentation:
- Employed: 2 recent payslips/ Self Employed: Chapter 11 Revenue Return
- 3 Months Bank Statements from your main working current account
- Proof of ID (Passport/ Driving Licence)
NB. You may have to provide other documents as required by the loans team
Collect Loans Online
- Notify a member of our Loans Team that you wish to collect your loan online
- A member of our Loans Team will send you your credit agreement via the online portal
- From the main menu of your online area, select Documents → Documents to sign
- Click sign - If you have Facial Recognition, this will suffice as a signature. If you do not have Facial Recognition, you must enter your Password & request a One-Time Passcode.
NB. All digital forms are required to be signed before 4:30pm on the day of collection
Access Bishopstown CU App
Access your account easily on your phone, tablet or mobile device. The app is available on the Apple App and Google Play Stores, just search for “Bishopstown Credit Union”.